Esophago-gastro-bulboscopy is an examination method conducted with a chip endoscope. It is carried out under short-term anesthesia for the purposes of viewing the esophagus, the stomach, and the duodenum.
Stomach tissue samples are examined, the degree of inflammation is ascertained, and the presence or absence of a bacterial infection is determined. Further Helicobacter investigations are performed using breath and enzyme tests.
Ileocolonoscopy is an examination of the large and small intestines. It is used for early identification of cancer, as well as with inflammatory bowel diseases. Colonoscopy screening starting at age 55 is recommended by the statutory health insurers. In the course of the examination, polyps are removed. If desired, the colonoscopy can be conducted under short-term anesthesia.
- Proctology with ligature treatment and sclerotherapy
- Capsule endoscopy for viewing the esophagus, the small intestine, and the large intestine
- Treatment of Crohn´s disease and ulcerative colitis
- 4D ultrasound examination of the abdomen: liver, kidneys, pancreas, spleen, gall bladder
- Diagnosis and treatment of hepatitis, in particular,
Hepatitis B and C (modern triple therapy in cases of Genotype1)
- Treatment of hemochromatosis
Laboratory examinations and functional tests
- Allergy tests, food intolerances
- Sprue diagnosis
- Histamine metabolism, diaminoxidase, immune status, genetic tests
- Stool examinations, dysbacteriosis, digestive function