- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Heart ultra-sound in 4D-mode, color and Doppler
- Transesophageal echo (ultra-sound examination via the esophagus)
- Color duplex of the carotid arteries, stroke prophylaxis
- Stress ECG, stress echocardiography
- Long-term ECG and long-term blood pressure recording
- Pacemaker and defibrillator monitoring, lung function
Angiological diagnosis and ultra-sound examination of the arteries and veins in the neck, veins and arteries in the legs, renal vein, abdominal aorta, and portal vein.