- Electrocardiogram (ECG), exercise ECG
- Heart ultrasound in 4D-mode: GE Vivid E95, colour Doppler, CW-Doppler, PW-Doppler
- Heart contraction analysis, strain analysis of left atrium and left and right ventricle (essential following chemotherapy to monitor the cardiac output)
- Colour duplex of the carotid arteries, in 3D where required, stroke prophylaxis
- Stress myocardial perfusion imaging as well as adenosine myocardial perfusion imaging with SonoVue and automated functional imaging (AFI analysis) for detecting circulatory disorders of the cardiac muscle.
- Long-term ECG and long-term blood pressure recording
- Single and dual-chamber Pacemaker as well as defibrillator monitoring, CRT monitoring, including ECG where required
- Pulmonary function tests
- Comprehensive laboratory examination
Vascular diagnostic and ultrasound examination of arteries and veins of head, neck, abdomen and leg, renal vein, portal vein and abdominal aorta examination (aortic aneurysm).